To make it easier for teachers, students and schools to access and use the Google Workspace for Education service and have a more satisfying experience, especially in pre-registration counseling and Technical support during use, Google builds the Google Partners program, which selects companies that meet the strict requirements of expertise, people, service delivery process, transparency and prospect in business results, sound financial and legitimacy in the business philosophy to become a partner to provide Google Workspace services in each country.
Customers can easily search for a list of certified local Google Workspace resellers at: https://cloud.withgoogle.com/partners/. The list is updated regularly based on constant Google review.
Google Workspace for Education Service Partner In Vietnam, Infolinks is an official authorized Google partner as certified at: https://cloud.withgoogle.com/partners/detail/?id=infolinks-vietnam&hl=en
With over 10 years of experience as a partner providing Google services in Vietnam with a staff of service advisors, technology engineers, project managers with Google certifications and processes. Working professionally, Infolinks is committed to bringing the best experiences about Google's services and products while optimizing performance and productivity.
Benefits and Differences when registering to use Google Workspace for Education service through Infolinks - Google's official authorized partner in Vietnam:
- Infolinks advises on appropriate services and solutions to save costs and maximize the features of Google Workspace for Education.
- Infolinks sets up and initializes the service.
- Infolinks training and manuals.
- Infolinks addresses issues, policy violations, and technical support alongside Google support.
- Infolinks issues VAT invoices upon request.
- Infolinks is committed to and complies with Google's Quality Standards and Privacy and Information Security Guidelines. Ensure Customers always receive services with the highest quality, stability and security.
- Preferential price policy when registering in bulk
Google Workspace for Education registration process at Infolinks:
- Customers provide email + school name + domain name + number of students and teachers
- Customer feedback confirms version selection (and offers to grant a trial if needed).
- Customer submits Domain Name and Certificate of School Establishment Decision and other information as required to verify conditions for using Workspace for Education service in accordance with Google's regulations. (For customers using the service: Customers get and send Infolinks Transfer Code (Transfer Token) according to the instructions: https://infolinks.cloud/vn/transfer)
- Infolinks initiates a 30-day Trial and sends login information + user manual.
- Customer sign contract (or confirm via email) and Pay.
- Infolinks send handover information + issue invoices.
Contact Infolinks hotline:
Mr Duc: 0966529840
Mr Thanh: 0932615788